€245,83 – €329,17
• Limited edition all-black Towel Tuxedo inspired by Marlon Brando (only 99 units made for 2018)
• Plush ultra-soft cashmere-like Bamboo towel fabric sourced from Italy (with natural antibacterial and breathable properties)
• Water resistant velvet shawl lapel
• Tahiti-sourced mother of pearl monogrammed buttons
• Contrast piping
• Slim Fit – designed to be worn without a shirt by the pool or on your yacht
• Functional surgeon’s cuffs to roll up the sleeves
• Oeko-Tex Standard 100® certified – highest level certification for environmentally friendly fabrics worldwide
• ** Please check the sizing chart for your correct size, as we use custom sizing for our Towel Tuxedo **
We recommend you turn your 209 Beach Blazer inside out and wash it in your washing machine at 30 degrees Celsius. Do not use bleach or tumble dry. Let the 209 Beach Blazer hang dry and if necessary briefly iron it on low heat.
It is also possible to send your 209 Beach Blazer to dry cleaning, however, we do warn that the mother of pearl buttons are fragile due to their natural state. Therefore, if taken to the dry cleaner please be aware that some dry cleaners use harsh treatments leading to the mother of pearl buttons chipping and cracking.
We recommend that you hand clean your 209 Towel Tux in order to preserve the softness of the cashmere-soft bamboo toweling material. Use mild-warm water and mild detergent as the fibers are delicate and this way will best preserve their shape and hold. Let your 209 Towel Tux hang dry and iron the velvet briefly on low heat as it may lose its shape temporarily when completely soaked in water, but this can be fixed by ironing it.
Alternately, bring your 209 Towel Tux to the dry cleaner, however, we do warn that the mother of pearl buttons are fragile due to their natural state. Therefore, if taken to the dry cleaner please be aware that some dry cleaners use harsh treatments leading to the mother of pearl buttons chipping and cracking.
You can put your 209 Swim Shorts / 209 Swim Trunks in the washing machine with no issue. We recommend you wash at 30 degrees Celsius. Do not use bleach or tumble dry. Let the 209 Swim Shorts / 209 Swim Trunks hang dry and if necessary briefly iron them on low heat.
Note regarding 209 Swim Shorts: Due to the metallic cord ends we recommend that you turn your 209 Swim Shorts inside out and put the cord ends inside the front flap to stop the cord ends from flailing about in the washing machine.