€150,00 – €162,50
• Part of our 2018 “Africa x 3-Dimension” prints collection
• Unique designs are hand drawn by a renowned artist before being digitalized and printed onto the geometric patterns, making it a completely unique artistic process
• Swim Trunks with zipper and button closure to provide a sleek and fitted silhouette
Adjustable size on waist (+/- 0.5 in/1.2 cm)
• Carefully sourced fabrics from a leading European purveyor of nylons for swim trunks, soft to the touch
• Galvanized, chromed, and monogrammed side clasps for adjustable waist with “SEA SALT & SINGLE MALT” laser engraved on the clasps
• Soft elastic interior mesh for superior comfort made for all day wear
• Tahiti-sourced mother of pearl monogrammed buttons
• Contrast piping on all pockets
• Delivered in a customized embroidered water-resistant pouch
We recommend you turn your 209 Beach Blazer inside out and wash it in your washing machine at 30 degrees Celsius. Do not use bleach or tumble dry. Let the 209 Beach Blazer hang dry and if necessary briefly iron it on low heat.
It is also possible to send your 209 Beach Blazer to dry cleaning, however, we do warn that the mother of pearl buttons are fragile due to their natural state. Therefore, if taken to the dry cleaner please be aware that some dry cleaners use harsh treatments leading to the mother of pearl buttons chipping and cracking.
We recommend that you hand clean your 209 Towel Tux in order to preserve the softness of the cashmere-soft bamboo toweling material. Use mild-warm water and mild detergent as the fibers are delicate and this way will best preserve their shape and hold. Let your 209 Towel Tux hang dry and iron the velvet briefly on low heat as it may lose its shape temporarily when completely soaked in water, but this can be fixed by ironing it.
Alternately, bring your 209 Towel Tux to the dry cleaner, however, we do warn that the mother of pearl buttons are fragile due to their natural state. Therefore, if taken to the dry cleaner please be aware that some dry cleaners use harsh treatments leading to the mother of pearl buttons chipping and cracking.
You can put your 209 Swim Shorts / 209 Swim Trunks in the washing machine with no issue. We recommend you wash at 30 degrees Celsius. Do not use bleach or tumble dry. Let the 209 Swim Shorts / 209 Swim Trunks hang dry and if necessary briefly iron them on low heat.
Note regarding 209 Swim Shorts: Due to the metallic cord ends we recommend that you turn your 209 Swim Shorts inside out and put the cord ends inside the front flap to stop the cord ends from flailing about in the washing machine.